Rules For Blog Post
- Your article should have a word count of 800-2000 words.
- Make sure there are no grammatical mistakes in the post.
- To engage readers, the content should be written in an engaging manner.
- Make sure the post is plagiarism-free.
- The post should not be used to promote yourself or your company excessively.
- It is not permissible to use unprofessional and unethical sources such as pornography or gambling.
- Make sure your post is engaging and to the point.
- Before writing the post, do a lot of research.